Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mci Phone Card How Do I Stop Phone Harrasment ?

How do I stop Phone Harrasment ? - mci phone card

My daughter used to a boy (16), a few years before the appointment had nothing but trouble and went into a penal institution. She has no contact with him since. I have the problem that you have a phone card from MCI and tries to call his collection every day. Sometimes calls15-20 times per day. What happens is that a recording saying that the MCI call from a correctional facility. I did not talk to him because Im not going to pay for it .... and wouldnt help.
I hang up, but there's nothing I can do this because I do not even know what to center. All information about how to stop this, would be greatly appreciated. All he can do is appeal to MCI, but probably not function well. Who ???????? Ideals

0 comments:

Post a Comment