Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cervical Whiplash Is There A Connection Between Fibromyalgia An Whiplash?

Is there a connection between fibromyalgia an whiplash? - cervical whiplash

tok me about 4 months, fall very badly - went to the doctor and for years has been diagnosed with severe neck injuries and damage to the nerves of the spinal cord cervical, among other issues. For a while, this is only my upper body bothers me - my right arm was feeling "tingling" and my whole body feels like it's a huge bruise, but c is worse and seems to lower the depth of my body now slip

I went to physical therapy for 2 months, had a complete series of injections into the spinal / epidural injections, and I see a chiropractor 2x per week. I tried one million drug vicodin .. not always the elimination of pain, but the strongest drugs make me very sick, I am I to avoid

2 of my dr (MGMT have said, and orthopedic) pain, they are monkeys for my fibromyalgia, because it is 4 months and nothing seems to get rid of the pain and tenderness issues.
Could have guided the neck in the fall or cause injury or fibromyalgia?

0 comments:

Post a Comment