Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Clear Fluid Not Urine Underwear 39 Week With Spots Of Clear Fluid In Underwear...?

39 week with spots of clear fluid in underwear...? - clear fluid not urine underwear

Okay. I tried to look for such a request, but is not quite find the answer to. When I went to the doctor on Wednesday, I said, I am 2 cm Dialated and felt that a job soon. Last night I had my "bleeding" and had loose stools since then. This is the part that worries me, but ... Yesterday I woke up to the toilet at the age of 500 years of use, as usual, and it was a stain on my underwear a little larger than the size of the palm of his hand in my pants. You do not smell like urine, and I have not heard any constant drip when wet, so I went for my company. During the day, two times, I realized that I had 2 large stains. It would be small at times when I think it is fair to unload and then in the afternoon, another great, and then this evening just before sunset, another great. I am very patient when the baby arrives, but I want to hear from others. My doctor told me to put a stamp and see if it is wet, but itdamn, just as I was.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that you are leaking amniotic fluid. Go to the hospital as quickly as possible and have it checked. If you get leak amniotic fluid and receives no medical care, you can infection.

I went through the same thing when I was pregnant with my first child. Almost wet my pants every time I went to the bathroom, I went to the hospital and told me it certainly was the leak. Since my work is in progress on their own, they had to provoke me.

Good luck!

Post a Comment