Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cottonelle Toilet Paper Why Is "Cottonelle" Toilet Paper So Popular. It Seems To Be More Prone To "accidents"

Why is "Cottonelle" toilet paper so popular. It seems to be more prone to "accidents" - cottonelle toilet paper

No way, cotton instead of wood, the fabrics, etc., would thus not only saving the environment, but with supplies of cotton, which were otherwise tend to waste, I have no accidents, with a place at a time or something, at least 4 to 6 is go and see, and his great love is an absorber of fanatics years but not more rules and Kleenex puppy love, what a hoot! Your em the best you can get, I have tried everything that you have the sweet without the pieces stick to you and the smell be so strong that most have access to hay fever! :)

4 comments:

miss mel said...

I do not know, my 4 children and I love Cotto Nelle, nothing seems to agree, I have not encountered any "accidents" with him, and I'm not quite sure what "accident"? Are you going through the paper or something else?

We love Cotto Nelle

Alice in Wonderbra™ said...

Since the problem is published in the psychology class, I think that you mention, accidents are more psychological in nature.
But no matter how wild it is my imagination, I can not see how my Psychosynthesis damaging tissue ...

BillieBo... said...

As you may know? Never buy Cotto Nelle, soft sound.

migs-mid... said...

I remember always till we always said: Do not squeeze the Charmin.

Post a Comment