Thursday, January 14, 2010

High Waist Skirt Pattern DRESSMAKERS! Is There A Pattern Company That Makes Patterns For Curvy Figures???

DRESSMAKERS! Is there a pattern company that makes patterns for curvy figures??? - high waist skirt pattern

I have a very curved figure. (36-24-37) with a size 30E BRA The employer, I have tried my awful because I too many definitions and most of the reason, businesses (including the simplicity of B, C, D) area is like a sack Potatoes ugly to me, because their habits more and more of a male figure.

Usually I'm a size 8 for a dress, I have to take the towers of size 3.4 and the bust, when I want to fit different sizes of 3.4 to my form, I only have that on my hips. But I also have the problem of falling is too big for my size and very short, the size is too short and I was lying on the floor with 1 "given block.

Is there a model that does not change, or do I stick to my general, skirts and tops for the rest of my life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment