Monday, January 4, 2010

Financial Planning Association Of Australia $71,500 Lawsuit Settlement: I Know I Need Financial Advice, But Do I Need A Financial Advisor?

$71,500 lawsuit settlement: I know I need financial advice, but do I need a financial advisor? - financial planning association of australia

In my eighteenth birthday, which was little more than a month, I give the first $ 20,000 (U.S.) legal system. I'm at school, but I have $ 4000 in donations (which for all my classes) and $ 12,000 in subsidized loans at all (no interest while I'm at school) for next year.

Activity in the rest of the settlement of the lawsuit, $ 51.500, on the right, as I ended up studying in my 21st Birthday. I want to invest in the most money as possible, both in areas with low risk. From my loans are interest free while I was in school I think I better wait, I'm up my money to pay, because demand is growing.

I reacted to me with two sets of financial advice (Financial Planning Services team and the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors [Bowl]), which sends information to all your financial advisor. Unfortunately, most financial advisers require a portfolio of at least $ 100,000 (or just do taxes, or only in retirement portfolios of work ...).

My question is, therefore, twoTimes.

(1) Do you have any tips for me? How should I invest this money?

(2) If you think it would be good for me to speak to a financial adviser, how can I find someone who agrees with as little as I invest? Are there any books that I read?

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment