Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Adidas Search By Serial Number Does Anyone Know The Product Name For A Bright Blue Adidas Tracksuit Top With Yellow Stripes/motif?

Does anyone know the product name for a bright blue adidas tracksuit top with yellow stripes/motif? - adidas search by serial number

Can someone tell me where I found the product name or women buy adidas shiny blue tracksuit top with stripes of yellow / Motif. It is also available in bright yellow, and I think he was the avenger or a similar word on the arm inside. They tried to search the Internet and can not find him. I have recently been in a shop, but not in my size and do not think it would be so hard to find. Thanks

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello

Yes

They are called Chav dress.

x

Lisa said...

Hello

Yes

They are called Chav dress.

x

Post a Comment