Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Remote Fireplace Starter Converting A Gas Starter Into A Full Gas Fireplace?

Converting a gas starter into a full gas fireplace? - remote fireplace starter

At the moment I have come), a fireplace with gas starter (with a small key. I want to completely shut it down for a gas fireplace with gas logs and a remote control or a switch plate in turn on /. My questions are:
1) Where can I find material for this and what equipment do I need?
2) Is this a DIY job or you need a professional, if so, what kind of professional I?
3) What is the estimated cost (start) at the end?
Does anyone have experience with the improvement of their starters a gas fireplace and give full gas, not a clear idea of the above? Thank you!

1 comments:

I'm alive .. still said...

Easy .. Make your supply of town gas, it might be faster and easier. They demand more for parts. I want to buy the parts and we have to do, and ensuring the work.

This is not a problem if they can, but gas leaks. If they do, they should review the work and ensure that it is safe.

I did. I bought and assembled everything. Then I had to establish a connection and ensure that they are effective.

The costs vary. The main factors to take control of the redemption of the fireplace that fits your budget. The cost for the connections for about $ 50. The installation will probably be a few hundred at most.

In short, we may all for under $ 500 if your budget for a single cheap gas stack. TheEnter the luxury of thousands!

Caution: Make sure the chimney and connections that are purchased for the type of fuel used. Some are natural gas, while others for propane. Also, make sure that provider is willing to connect you buy a fireplace. If they give you a hard time, you have to find another supplier of fuel to do it for you.

Post a Comment