Monday, February 15, 2010

Models With Chicken Pox Scars Chicken Pox Scars?

Chicken Pox Scars? - models with chicken pox scars

I am 15 and I had chicken pox in my 14 birthday. I have these scars on his face and wondered if there is anything that can help to hide it or make corrections? Perhaps a microdermabrasion? I mean, I think I'm pretty good in the long brown hair, brown eyes, and I'm fine sand .. (Size) I have low self-esteem, I agreed, and I have a friend or whatever, but sometimes I get a little self-conscious about them. What should I do.

2 comments:

Hazbro said...

Dermotologist I can say that ultimately the best. I had some frightening of herpes zoster and laser-review worked very well.

monica said...

Before considering microdermabrasion to something that is much cheaper to try. The pharmacy will probably sell a product called Mederma. It is an ointment, without scarring and problems with daily use, so that they are less visible. I have several scars and it worked very well.

Post a Comment