Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Is The Cost To Transfer A Cosmetology License From Mi To Va How Do I Transfer My Cosmetology License From Md To Ny? Cost? Who Do I Call? Can I Keep Both States?

How do I transfer my Cosmetology license from Md to Ny? Cost? Who do I call? Can I keep both states? - what is the cost to transfer a cosmetology license from mi to va

Contact the Council of Heads of State and cosmetics for the requirements. If you are in the industry for at least 5 years of their license must be transmitted. If not sometimes you have to be tested. You can obtain a license in several states, as long as you renew each year. The costs vary from state to state, so you should ask them.

1 comments:

Red ♣ Feck Ya. said...

Just contact the New York State Board of Cosmetology Ethier or MD .. They will tell you everything you need to know

Post a Comment