Sunday, February 14, 2010

Itching In The Legs How Do I Prevent My Legs From Itching When I Go Jogging?

How do I prevent my legs from itching when I go jogging? - itching in the legs

For some reason, the legs will start itching around ten minutes after I go jogging every time, and about five minutes after it gets so bad that I must go. I do not have any known allergies. This problem does not occur when I am on an elliptical or a treadmill, exercise but not always available options. If someone can explain why this is happening and how I can help, I would be very happy.

1 comments:

PhoebeBB said...

Do your feet sweat? If they then try to bring them to powder in execution. If this only happens when you refresh the outside then you could suffer a slight allergy, try to see a slight allergy pill to see if it helps. Wear pants or shorts in the various outdoor sports? If you then try to wear the same pants or shorts to wear at work in the gym, you can only be a reaction. Good luck.

Post a Comment